The term MFL10s refers to all levels of our game including but not limited to MFL10s, MFL25s, MFL50s, MFL100s and 2Xs…
MFL10s leagues are operated by Sideline Software Inc. dba MyFantasyLeague.com (MFL). All questions, comments or concerns regarding MFL10s should be directed to MyFantasyLeague.com via our Help Center. Any and all league disputes will ultimately be decided by MFL.
MFL10s leagues are open to all individuals that are 18 years or older, with the following exceptions and restrictions:
- In the United States, residents of the following states are not eligible: Arizona, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, New York, Tennessee, Virginia and Washington.
- Residents of Puerto Rico are not eligible.
- In Canada, residents of Quebec are not eligible.
- Employees of MFL and their immediate family are not eligible to participate.
- Professional football athletes, team employees, referees, league officials and agents are not eligible to participate.
In order to claim and collect any cash prizes, all participants will be required to verify their address by submitting a W-9 tax form. MFL is not responsible or liable for participants that provide falsified or incorrect address information. Any participant that provides incorrect address information at the time of registering their user account, or at the time of joining a league, will NOT be eligible for any cash or credit prizes at the end of the season.
A user can ask to exclude themselves from MFL10s at any time by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org … Please include your name, MFL account name and desired exclusion time in the email.
Those who join an MFL10s league are responsible for their team once the transaction is complete. Responsibilities include the following:
- Contact Info: Participants must provide a valid email address in which league information can be sent to the user. Password and login information along with the draft start time will be sent to you when a league that you joined has been filled. Please note: Some email programs block automated messages or send them to a junk/spam folder. Those who have joined a league and feel they may not be receiving MFL communication are urged contact us immediately via our Help Center.
- Drafting: THERE WILL BE NO ROLLBACKS FOR INCORRECT PICKS OR AUTO-SELECTIONS during the draft. It is up to each participant to be aware of the draft start time, their draft position and whether or not their pick could come up during a time where they’re unable to manually make a selection. If a draft pick timer expires, then the MFL system will automatically make a draft pick selection for the team that timed out.
- Player Transactions: ALL TRANSACTIONS (adds/drops) ARE FINAL. It is up to each participant to double-check all free agent claims to make sure they are submitted correctly. Note that Draft Only leagues do not allow any transactions.
- Starting Lineups: Once a player’s game kicks off, their status for the week (start/bench) is locked in. MFL WILL NOT ADJUST LINEUPS AFTER GAMES HAVE STARTED. It is up to each participant to double-check all lineup submissions to make sure they are correct. Note that Draft Only leagues do not allow lineup submissions. Instead, the system will automatically insert the best lineup after the games are final.
- Waivers: The first waiver period of the season for roster management leagues opens on Sunday, Sept. 3 with waivers being processed by reverse draft order on Tuesday, Sept. 5 at 10 pm ET. After that, all free agents are first-come/first-serve until kickoff of Week 1 on Sunday, Sept. 10. Starting with Week 2, the waiver order is determined by league standings with the last place team having top priority and first place team have last priority. First-come/first-serve waivers remain open from 10 pm ET on Tuesday until Sunday kickoff of that week’s games.
MFL will have nothing to do with ‘dead teams’. MFL cannot be responsible for what participants do with their team: i.e. not setting a weekly lineup. That said: IT IS EXPECTED EACH USER PLAY OUT THE FULL 14-GAME REGULAR SEASON REGARDLESS OF THEIR TEAM’S STANDING.
Rosters and Starters
- For Draft Only and 2X Leagues, the rosters consist of 20 overall players featuring a starting lineup of 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex (RB, WR or TE), 1 Team Defense and 11 bench players. The highest-scoring players for each of these positions will automatically be placed into your starting lineup each week: THERE IS NO MANAGEMENT OF THESE TEAMS REQUIRED OR ALLOWED AFTER THE DRAFT.
- For Regular Leagues, the rosters consist of 16 overall players featuring a starting lineup of 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex (RB, WR or TE), 1 PK, 1 Team Defense and six (6) bench players.
Check Official Scoring Rules for the point-per-reception (PPR) MFL10s leagues for more detail.
For Draft Only Leagues, the team with the most points scored over 16 weeks of competition will be declared the winner. If two or more teams are tied for first, second or third place, then the corresponding prize will be split between the tied teams. For Regular Leagues, a playoff process (described below) is used to determine the winners.
Playoffs for Regular (Roster Management) Leagues
The top four teams will make the playoffs and will be seeded per the league standings tiebreak. In the first round, #1 plays #4 and #2 plays #3.
The playoffs will begin week 15 of the regular season and will conclude week 16, when the league championship game will be played.
League Standings Tiebreak
- Overall Winning Percentage
- Total Points Scored
- Head-to-head record
- Reverse Order of Oppontent Total Points Scored
- Power Rank
- Victory Points
- Prior Week Point Total
- Coin Flip executed and controlled solely by MyFantasyLeague
- Total Rushing + Receiving touchdowns scored by your team
- Total Field Goals scored by your team
- Total 2 point plays scored by your team (2 point conversions + safeties)
- Total Extra Points scored by your team
- Coin Flip executed and controlled solely by MyFantasyLeague
Note: If there is a tie in the championship game, the prizes will be split evenly between both finalists and both finalists will receive a complimentary entry next season.
2X League Winners
For 2X leagues, introduced June 2017, six of 12 participants will earn prizes at the end of the season. Places 1-through-5, regardless of points scored/place-finished, will double the entry fee of the league with sixth place receiving a credit for next season matching their entry amount.
The league winners will be notified at the end of the season. Winners will not be finalized and official until the weekly stat corrections are issued by the NFL. This will happen on the Thursday following the end of Week 16 of the regular season. At that time, all league winners will be notified of their prize amount, and then prize payments will be placed into their user accounts. Winners can then request a withdrawal of their prizes anytime after that. Prize payments will be made via PayPal on or before January 20th. Note that winners will need to confirm their email address to be used for the PayPal prize payments. Also, for IRS purposes, winners will be required to submit an IRS W-9 form (Request for Taxpayer Identification Number) to MFL for any cumulative winnings greater than or equal to $600.
Credits are awarded (instead of cash prizes) for 2nd place in MFL10s; 3rd place in MFL25s, MFL50s and MFL100s; and 6th place in 2Xs. These credits will not be finalized and official until the weekly stat corrections are issued by the NFL on the Thursday following the end of Week 16 of the regular season. At that time, the credits will be placed into user accounts. The credits are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash. They can only be used for entering leagues in future NFL seasons by the user account to which they were awarded.