Most existing customers will not have an account yet. The only exception will be for customers that already created an account because they participated in an MFL10s League sometime in the past year. For everybody else, you need to start by clicking the red button above to Create a New Account.
It only takes a minute to create an account. You just need to enter your email address and a username to get started.
If you have bookmarks in your browser, you can use those to access your leagues. Or you can click on the red button above to Search for a League . Remember to select the correct year on the search page if you are not looking for a 2016 league. Then enter your league name OR your email address to find your league(s). Then click on the link to go to your league home page.
- If you still know your franchise (or commissioner) password from your league on the old system, you can enter that and get linked immediately.
- If you don’t remember your password, then you can enter your email address to have the system send you an email message with the login/link instructions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why does it tell me my username or email address is already in use when I try to create an account?
A: Every user on our system must have a unique username. So if you are trying to enter a “common” username such as “mike” or “joe”, then it is quite possible someone else has already claimed that username. Try adding numbers or use an alternate spelling. It’s also possible that you’ve already created an account with your email address. If you want to double check, just enter your email address on the Password Recovery Screen. If it works, then you’ll get an email message with your password link. If it says your email doesn’t exist, then you can proceed and create a new account.
Q: Can I (as Commissioner) create user accounts for all of the owners in my league?
A: No, they all have to create their own account. But after they have created their accounts, you can use the “Invite Franchises” option in your league. That will send them all an email message with a link that they can click on to gain access to their franchise in your league.
Q: Can I change my account username?
A: No, you cannot change your username. However, the username is not displayed to any owners in your league. It is just used by the system to keep track of your account, and it is only displayed to you when you are logged into your league(s). In addition, you don’t even need to remember your own username. You can login with your email address instead of your username.
Q: What if I forget my username?
A: That’s not a problem. You don’t have to remember your username. You can always use your email address instead of your username when logging into your account.
Q: Why does the system log me out of ALL my leagues now when I click “Logout” from one league?
A: All of your leagues are now tied to your new user account, so the process of logging in and out is for your account, and not for each individual league. When you login, you are logging into your account, and will have immediate access to ALL of your leagues with a single login process. When you logout, you are logging out of your account, which removes access to ALL of your leagues. Note that just like last year, you can stay logged into your account all the time if desired, so if your web browser has cookies enabled, you only have to login once at the start of the season, and anytime you come back to MyFantasyLeague.com in your browser, you will have access to all of your leagues.
- Your new user account will give you quick and easy access to all of your leagues on the MFL Dashboard
- With the old system, you had to login to each individual league, so anytime you switched to a new web browser or device, you had to login to each individual league again from the new device.
- With the new system, there is a one-time setup process to link your account to all of your leagues. After that step is complete, then you can log into all of your leagues at once from any device or computer.
- If you participate in more than one league, you’ll benefit greatly from quick access to all of your leagues with one quick and easy login process.
- Even your historical leagues will be tracked through your new user account, so if you switch email addresses over the years, or forget your password for historical leagues, you’ll now be able to link them to your account just once, and always have access to them in the future through your single sign-on.