Players in your league can be assigned salaries and/or contracts to support even the most complex salary cap league options:
- Default salaries can be assigned to all players.
- Enter your own salary value for each player.
- Salaries can even be assigned dynamically as part of the blind bidding waiver process when fantasy football teams pick up free agents.
- Each fantasy football team in your league can be assigned a league-wide salary cap, or each franchise owner can start with a different cap amount.
- Fantasy team salary caps can be hard salary caps or soft salary caps.
- Keeper leagues can automatically increase or decrease player salaries by X-percent or Y-dollars from one season to the next.
- Injured players can optionally count towards the salary cap.