Welcome to the 2019 Fantasy Football season at MyFantasyLeague.com! You can now upgrade your league from last year and start setting up your 2019 league draft and other settings. Your 2018 league will remain as is, and it will be available for historical reference as needed anytime in the future.
Some options that have been updated or enhanced for the 2019 league roll out include:
- New Player pop-up information pages when clicking on player names from most reports and screens.
- New Player Rankings from FantasySharks.com to make the auto-draft option smarter.
- New Taxi Squad option to only allow players with 1 or 2 or 3 years of experience (instead of old option for only rookies).
- New option to have players automatically inserted into starting lineup when they are added via waivers.
- New option to tie the Auction balance to the Blind Bid balance.
- Updated Live Draft Room.
- Better support for mobile devices on various commissioner setup screens.
Many more options and improvements are planned for the future as well. Check out our “What’s New” page for more details on changes and enhancements throughout the off-season. Also be aware that your waiver settings and calendar will be transferred automatically from 2018 to 2019, so you won’t have to reconfigure any of that if you plan to use the same system this year.
If you are starting a new league instead of renewing your existing league, then you can Click Here to Get Started.