Welcome to the 2018 Fantasy Football season at MyFantasyLeague.com! You can now upgrade your league from last year and start setting up your 2018 league draft and other settings. Your 2017 league will remain as is, and it will be available for historical reference as needed anytime in the future.
Some options that have been updated or enhanced for the 2018 league roll out include:
- Weekly Rolling Waiver order (in addition to the existing season-long rolling order option).
- Option to automatically carry over blind bid balances (for dynasty leagues).
- Updated Keeper option to make it more streamlined and provide better historical tracking of keeper players.
- New Blind Bid Waiver tie breaker option.
- Option to track salary caps separately from player contracts.
Many more options and improvements are planned for the future as well. Check out our “What’s New” page for more details on changes and enhancements throughout the off-season. Also be aware that your waiver settings and calendar will be transferred automatically from 2017 to 2018, so you won’t have to reconfigure any of that if you plan to use the same system this year.
If you are starting a new league instead of renewing your existing league, then you can Click Here to Get Started.